Thursday, July 26, 2012

went for prisons interview in the morning! i thought i gonna screw it up when they presented me with 3 journal articles, and gave me an hr to critique one of the articles, and got me to present in front of 4 interviewers during the interview. more updates about that later!!!

anyway, met sk for my floss toast at hk cafe after my interview! floss toast was supposed to be my motivation to do well for the interview (my self proclaimed reinforcement). heh. sat and talked for a couple of hours before i headed to bugis to meet fairies! like finaalllly, we are going to meet! our long awaited korean bbq at 2D1N =))

its funny why when ryl and i were in korea, we didnt even bother trying the korean bbq there =x we must have been too preoccupied spending most of our time walking. hahha!

ah sian is missing here! so we didnt get our full strength!


feels good meeting with fairies =D it has been a long while since we last met, and we get all nonsensical when we meet. i bet the tables beside us must have thought we were nuts. anyway, i thought the food was pretty average, kind of overrated i felt.

No comments: