Tuesday, July 24, 2012

have been leaving my blog untouched.

laziness is creeping into me. i think im so comfortable with my laid back life now, i think i don't want to work anymore.i enjoy using my laptop, with the curtains drawn, with the air-con on (the weather has been horrible lately), with the music playing at the background as i savor my cup of old town white coffee.

oh man. where did all my ambitions went to?

another interview this thurs! jitters. im getting less confident of myself alreadyyyyyyyy. somemore im going for a position that im not exactly strong at. great =(

went for psychometric test last friday and really, the world is so smallllll! xinyi used to describe to me this friend called si ping, who shares the same surname as me, who lives near me, who has 2 elder sisters like me and guess what, I SAT RIGHT BESIDE HER DURING THE TEST. i saw her name and i was thinking that name sounds familiar. so since she was seated beside me and being talkative, i started a conversation with her and true indeed, she's the chuan shuo zhong de 'si ping'. HAHHA! smalllll worldddddddd. and we are all of a kind =) probably explains why we clique =)

and i've been busy shopping all these while i thought i was printing money =x 

anyway, met ryl for a run ydae! we went running on the road and on the threadmill =) feels good exercising =D i think i should start my regular run since im so free now.

alright, maybe i shld read up abit on stats now. dunwan to go for an interview and look like a retard =x

oh one more thing! not sure whether ryl gonna read this, BUT THANK YOU VERY MUCH ALL THESE WHILE FOR CHECKING ON ME TO SEE WHETHER IM OK. *HUGS deeeeeply appreciated. there were times back then when u asked whether im ok, and i told u i wasnt and i was crying, thanks for being there all these while making sure im ok! of course i have other friends and my sisters who checked on me now and then, im all ok now =) thanks all!

not sure if i have turned all heartless and cold. but the truth is that, if thats not gonna work, its not gonna work. i believe i've always given what i could in all relationships but the sad truth is that the returns most often do not commensurate. i've been silly all these while and thank to all u people who taught me the hard way. i know exactly what i want now. NO IM NOT ANGSTY. nooo. we all learn and grow don't we?

No comments: