Tuesday, July 31, 2012

went for my cousin's 21st birthday party =D the bungalow chalet was reallllly worth the money. cheap and goood!


cousins group shot! the nine of us, and now an additional member - my sis hubby! =))

this is my cousin, who never fails to make us laugh and roll on the floor. her energy level is forever at the peak!!!



alright, basically all the cousins' shot above. very united and close cousins i have. we took a stroll at pasir ris park, and headed to summer breeze for a drink before we ended our day =)

and yes, I AM GAINFULLY EMPLOYED NOW with singapore prisons service =D yay! still cant believe i landed myself in a research job =x i used to tell my sister and friends that i will never ever consider a research position cox i just suck at it. who knows years later, i find myself in it. aiyo. but i think over the years, i changed la. especially after doing my thesis. not so much against research work now.

im looking forward to starting workkkkkkk now! =))) and i hope i gonna survive!

3 comments:

Nate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate said...

you may not have gone where you intended to go, you've landed at where you might need to be, the future still holds much uncertainty, for you may still land where you intend to go. =)

seehwee said...

haha! good one =)