Wednesday, July 18, 2012

i finally made my first visit to a hair salon to DYE MY HAIR. yeah, no more liese products now.

i was attended by this ah tiong hair stylist (apparently, some really professional hair stylist) that almost freaked me out. i was deciding what color to dye and so he gave me some suggestions. i went ahead with what he suggested assuming that he should know best what kind of colors would suit his clients. anyway, after i washed my hair and all, he asked me whether the color was alright and he said '我们中国人都是染这样的颜色' OMG *faints.I DON'T WANNA LOOK LIKE SOME TIONGS.zzzz. almost wanted to laugh out =x

but thank goodness the color was fine la, normal and decent.

but he was pretty good actually because i liked the way he curled my hair and made my parting less distinct and gave me more fringe! hahahha! but the curl will probably only last me for today =( booo.and i did treatment tooo. hahaha! i feel all girly today =) so my hair now is evenly coloured, soft and smoooooth =)))) 

went off to meet sk for coffee at airport after i was done with my hair! i was supposed to be reading my booookkkkkkk! but we ended up talking and disregarded our readings.heh.

No comments: