Sunday, April 29, 2012

wedding part 1

woke up at 5am to get ready and all the bridesmaids reached our place at 6.30am! started to prepare stuff for gatecrash and did our makeup together.

i think our gatecrash was way too awesome. no physical activity at all because we thought that was way too common. so our gatecrash was a test of FINE MOTOR SKILLS =D hahahahha!!! we started with a 'welcome drink' - a concoction of pure lime concentrate with freshly squeezed lime (hoping that will make it more sour), topped with freshly cut red chillies and finished it off with sour plums. our drinks came together with a plate of freshly cut green mangos, and we specially rubbed red chillies on the green mangos and decorated it with our leftover sour plums. you know how guys just cant take sour stuff. but they were awesome. they finished the drink in one gulp. *thumbsup

next, we gave the guys a few words and they had to compose a song based on the words we gave them. wasnt too much a problem for this task because they were really creative and could sing really well. we also got them to sew and decorate a cushion, fold paper rose, do yoga pose, write love letters. hahha! in short, the bridesmaids had so much fun during gatecrash =D before the guys could enter the master bedroom, we had them read out loud those love letters they wrote. hahah! it was really comical. too bad i don't have the photos of the cushion and the love letters on mylaptop.


the bridesmaids and my sis =D


haha! that small little teeny hand belongs to my niece. she is damn cute. the bridesmaids were taking photos and suddenly this little hand extended inwards. ahhahaha!

my sis in her ching chong qua.

i think it was really a touching moment when my dad walked down the aisle with my erjie. i cant help but got all teary. especially when the children sang 'the lamb of god'. omg. i cried. because it reminded me of those days when my dajie wrote lyrics to the tune of this song, and the 3 of us would memorised the lyrics and sing together. its like my childhood memories with my sisters and on her wedding day, the children just had to sing that song. so all my childhood memories came flooding and i suddenly thought im gonna miss my sister. hahahha! so silly. and my parents dajie and i all teared when linus and my erjie said their vows, and when linus sang a song for sis. omg. teary max.

im so gonna miss you erjie! *hugs

happy marriage with linus! =D ill come knocking on ur door whenever im free!

No comments: