Monday, April 30, 2012

wedding part 2

wedding dinner at regent hotel!




my sis and her garden theme! hahahha! that explains for the grassy carpet.

my sis asked me to be her emcee for her wedding dinner tog with linus bro. and im supposed to be the chinese translator =x was so nervous initially but thank goodness, warmed up and was fine thereafter =) anyway, when the spotlight shines on me, i cant see anyone either. that kind of lessen my anxiety.

my niece! =D she has been such a great helper. she was with me throughout the night helping my erjie to hold her wedding gown, and she was all so excited. so cute =)




left the hotel only at 11plus pm. was all tired and fell right aslp when i got home. and the worst part was i had to prepare for my exams. zzzz.

now my sis and linus is happily honeymoon-ing at maldives =)

No comments: