Friday, April 27, 2012

2 days before my erjie's weddddingggg.....

dajie and i accompanied my erjie to the bridal studio to do a final fit for her wedding gowns =)) all was good, collected the 2 gowns and 1 qua, and we all headed for manicure and pedicure. did i say its my first time doing a pedicure?!! hahahha! felt like a pampered princess. omg. okay nvm. anyway, sent my sis and linus back to yishun home before dajie and i rushed to do some last minute shopping for heels.
 

while waiting for erjie to finish her manicure and pedicure, dajie and i went to PS cafe for dessert! love that place. nice ambience. im always out eating with my dajie, and she seems to know all the nice places for dessert. heh! anyway, she sipped her earl grey tea and we shared this awesome double chocolate cake with ice cream. yums! sugar rush max.

and this is their famous truffle fries, we da bao-ed for my sis n linus. the portion of fries explained why it cost us $15.

No comments: