Sunday, July 10, 2011

updates from my batam trip!! even though it wasnt exactly a very pleasant trip, we still took 100+ photos. HAHA! =)) the trip would have been a whole better if not for the crowd and long waiting time.

the resort that we stayed in! i think my stay at st regis made me a pampered girl. HAHAHA! harris resort was like erm....i didnt even took off my slipper when i was inside the room =/ but their staff was good which kind of compensate for that.


look at the crowd behind us! we waited damn long just to check ourselves in =/










for the first time, my family went bowling together! =)


my poor chipped nails as a result of bowling. ouch.


A&W! yums!

waiting againnnnn...my sis irritated look...HAHHA!


for the whole trip, we were just queuing (not exactly queuing either because everyone was just swarming around the entrance, squeezing their way through =/ ) and waiting. roars!

No comments: