Monday, July 04, 2011

my 'busy-like-a-bumble-bee' day!

woke up at like 6AM for my great eastern run! =) technically speaking I do not have to wake up THAT EARLY but cox my sis's run starts at 7.30am and I wan to hitch a ride from her, I left house with her! run was good except for certain part of the route...



hahah! my first run with cousin =) more to come! We shall run for 10km next k!

reached home at 11.15am after my run and i had to reach St Andrew Hospital at 12.30pm! thank goodness daddy was nice enough to send me there because i was running late =) the entire experiment lasted 3hrs and all i did was just to observe, play with the kids and SANITIZE whatever the kid touches...haha! ended at 4.15pm and had to go for therapy session at 5pm! ended at 7pm and headed to town to meet my cousins for dinner and finally home at 12am!

omg. im a wonderwoman running on tight schedules.


No comments: