Sunday, July 17, 2011

its not a good idea to stay at home for the entire day. i can never make it as a zhai nv. haha! i was basically just eating and sleeping the whole day =/ not very healthy.

went for therapy session in the evening. momo was jumping and jumping on his bed until the whole bed collapsed! i mean literally collapsed with all the planks and screws on the floor =/

momo and me: *stunned looking at the collapsed bed
momo: 'teacher teacher, i want help!'
me: 'teacher cannot help you fix it back this time'
momo: *starts whining'

hahah! i totally cant do anything to fix his bed so all i could do was just to redirect him to do work. thankfully he didnt insist on getting the bed fixed. momo was doing well during session today except for the occasional banging of tables, jumping and screaming =)

u noe what, i suddenly feel like just going back to sch! i just want to sit at starbucks, drink my caramel macchiato and write my notes! i dunno why. random feeling.

and damn, i should be coding my videos but i have absolutely no motivation for that =( ok, deadline for myself - finish coding all 8 videos by this friday! i shall go starbucks and do work tml after my work!

tell me how to not feel anymore.

No comments: