Thursday, July 21, 2011

haven been updating my blog!

was working for 'meet the ppl' session on mon when this unreasonable lady called and i just so happened to pick up that call. SHE WAS SCREAMING AND SHOUTING AND SCOLDING ME for things that is not even within my control!!!!! WHAT THE... got sooooo pissed off by her call. ROARS. i don't understand why people just cannot speak properly. shouting and screaming doesn't solve the problem man. it just reflects damn badly on them. and i damn loser. I don't know why when people raise their voice at me, my tears just welled up eh. damn. its like i cant control it. it just happens. unglam to the max especially when there are so many people working for 'meet the ppl' session =/ i have all the patience in the world but just not dealing with unreasonable ppl that screams and shout at me.

im ending my internship in another 7 days! time flies man. its like near 2.5mths working at weecare.

kid: teacher! i want to go poo
me: oh ok, i bring you to the toilet
kid: *went to the toilet
kid: OKAY IM DONE!
me: do you know how to clean yourself?
kid: DON'T KNOW!
me: erms. okk, teacher help u
kid: teacher! u must clean me properly ok.
me: OKAY!

hahahha! OMG.

and my girl freaked me today when she ate sunblock =x

No comments: