Sunday, April 17, 2011

my high fever must had made me retarded =/ i was seriously silly man. i was heading to airport to study on saturday and because starbucks does not allow people to study, i was thinking of heading to mac. and so i alighted at t3 and i walked the entire t3 and i couldnt find the usual mac that i always go to. so i checked the directory and i thought to myself 'yea, theres a mac here. but why cant i find it?!' i walked and walked and it suddenly occured to me that i was at the wrong terminal =x actually theres a mac at t3 too but i must have been really bad at direction because i couldnt find it either. =x


and the next retarded thing i did was to throw away my notes!!!!!! i finished my essay and i was clearing my stuff and i guess i must have chucked my notes into the stack of newspapers =/ and i think my mum sold it to the garang guni already =/ zzzzz. and babe was nice to lend me her notes to zap! =p and i felt so bad having her to travel to northpoint just to pass me the notes. and you know what?!!! i got confused with 804 and 854 =/ok nvm. save the explanation here.


the third retarded thing was....i was surfing facebook when i saw meijuan posted this 'The only way to get rid of a shadow is to turn off the lights, stop running from the darkness and face what u fear, head on' me: hey i came across this quote toooo!! and i retweeted it! meijuan: haha! i took it from your blog lah! me: OMG. DID I BLOG THIS? oh yea i think i did =/ silly me.


anyway, dinner was good today because i dined out with my family! =) i always feel happier when i have my dinner outside with my family. haha! and the gem at punggol is really pretty! the view is good and the stroll after dinner was nice coupled with the full moon and the sky filled with stars =D i love gazing at starsssss =)))


AND YES! I WENT WEECARE AT TANGLIN THAT DAY and the kids were totally ADORABLE. OMG!!! and yes, i got my internship as a shadow teacher for this girl with autism. so i went down last tue for an observation session. i guess theres still a stark contrast between typical and atypical children afterall. alright. its time to study hard during this study break! AND IM TOTALLY TROUBLING OVER WHAT I SHOULD DO FOR MY THESIS? which prof to work with? what research area to look into? autism? developmental? language? behavioural therapies? intervention? aggression? violence? AHHH.

No comments: