Monday, April 04, 2011

my worst fever ever. let me whine about it. fell sick on sat and after eating 6 panadols, my fever and headache did not subside at all and in fact, the tempt went up. i was all alone at home on sunday morning, resting in bed and feeling reallly damn sick. i took my tempt and it read '39.7' and i thought to myself 'damn. i hope i don't become retarded =/' i called my parents telling them i wanted to see a doc. and then, i waited 2 HOURS for them to be back home =/ i was almost dead by then =/ i was like buring inside and i had to crawl out of my bed in my dizzy floaty state just to wet a cloth n put it on my forehead hoping the tempt will drop. sigh. i feel so poor thing. sniff. after seeing a doc and after eating 6 different kinds of medicine (yea, SIX TYPES OF MEDICINES), my fever strangely didnt subside and it went up to 39.6 =/ continued slping for the rest of the day and continued downing myself with the medications and it slowly became better today! and i lost 1kg! thats how sick i was.

No comments: