Tuesday, April 19, 2011

for the first time, i worked till 12.30am last night!!! i cant believe there were so many people queuing to see the MP ydae. but it was damn funny because mr low was asking me how im going home. so i said im going to take a cab. and he and the new MP each took out $50 wanting to give me to take cab home. i ran off and the new MP came chasing after me trying to stuff the money into my hand. haha! i have good employers huh? but of course i didnt take the money. and mr low went 'i'll put into ur payroll if u are not taking the money' haha! mr low is funny la.

went for a run this evening and i always think running around punggol is interesting. i have seen snake, wild dogs, centipedes, millipedes, rats and today i saw MONKEY! i was running towards punggol jetty and i was wondering why were leaves falling on my head. i looked up and i saw a monkey swinging from trees to trees =/ xia si wo le. i was waiting for the traffic when i saw this car stalled. i took a closer look and hey! thats my driving instructor's car! haha! remind me of those days when i stalled like mad and he shouted at me like nuts. haha!

alright. back to my books!

No comments: