Friday, April 22, 2011

i shall do a quick blog before i slp. my only entertainment in life now. haha! im so getting sick of studying man. CANT WAIT FOR EXAMS TO BE OVER LIKE NOW! zzzzz.

oh! i saw chameleon and wild dog when i ran yesterdae. and im going nike run with my sis and meijuan =) hee!

therapy session with moses today was good =) after 15-16 sessions with him, I FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO PLAY WITH HIM. like finally i could interact with him properly with him giving me appropriate response. good job! =) and im starting to feel attached to him and i reallly realllly want him to improve. i want him to be better functioning so that his parents will not worry over him, so that his parents can bring him out like any other kids. i guess moses is really lucky in some sense because his parents are realllly doing alot to have him become better. i have came across parents who are not doing much for their kids and only relying on the help of therapists which is definitely not going to be sufficient.

i think my stomach is getting mixed signal. a mixture of coffee + chicken essence. haha!! weird combi.

im ending exam on the 4th and my internship starts on the 5th! i foresee that my summer break will be super meaningful. haha! ok...i better go recharged myself.

goodnight!

No comments: