Sunday, October 24, 2010

i was taking my afternoon nap when i started dreaming about group membership and identity =/ been thinking too much about my sociology assignment =x and suddenly i hear someone whispering to me......

and its none other than my elder sis.

sis: wei! do you want to run?
me: huhhhhhhhh...im slpingggg
sis: i feel like running now leh
me: huh now?!
sis: yea, 4.30pm now...the weather is nice to run now...
me: okkkkkkk..give me 10mins to wake up...

and so i woke up in the middle of my nap just to go down and run 15minutes with my sis. and both of us are addicted to this song below that we can just sing it while we run. haha! assuming there is no passer-by that is because we were like 2 crazy girls running and singing.

张芸京 - 相反的我

我看着镜子后面皱著眉的我
很孤单她有话想说
像天空不会永远都是蓝色的
有阴天你才会抬头
走穿多少的巷弄
笑了哭了
有三四个人爱我

Chorus:
我想要一个乱了
数字的时钟
我想做一个完全相反的我
我在这个世界拼命些什么 (both my sis and i thought this sentence is so apt)
累死我
我有双不听任何命令的耳朵
去享受快乐加上自由的我
我要变成一颗透明的石头
我不会动
也不会痛

像轮胎用了太久 没气了 所以
原谅我 想消失几周
每个人都在选好的轨道奔走
讲真的我想要呼救
请看爱情的脸孔
美的丑的
几千万人都被愚弄了

Repeat Chorus

这个我 那个我
不一样的我
等什么 想什么
怕什么

and i really like the construction smell! it smells goood!

and i did my phone interview with jaclyn's sis! so cute. its good to understand why young people nowadays are turning to blogs, become fashion bloggers etc. when i think back, i wonder why did i even have a blog? what was my purpose then? was it my way of seeking identity and acceptance then? what about now? why do i still blog? does it matter whether ppl read it or not? has blogging shaped my identity in anyway?

ok, i'll talk more abt it after im done with my research.

off to work. i'll tryyyy at least.

No comments: