Wednesday, October 27, 2010

omg! please get my brain working =/ i hate it when i sit in front of my laptop and i just stare blankly. it makes me feeeeel very time-wasting. =x im getting sick of sch. cant wait for the sem to endddddd like seriously.

random incident yesterday
jac: u got water not?
me: yea, u wan ah?
jac: yea...
me: *pour into her bottle
jac: wah, you drink very fast, barely half a day and your bottle is almost emptied
me: *giggles. the water is in my bottle since yesterday
jac: T_T *swallowed the mouthful of water*

and we all burst out laughing. haha! random things that make me laugh. hmm.

pediatric psyc presentation yesterday wassssss...funny! hahhaa! we did a role play and i had to dig out my long lost st john name tag to wear! so nostalgic. my nametag has turned yellowish =/ and we played taboo during group dynamic tutorial today. yea, sounds interesting eh? but not when we have to describe the words all in psychological terms and concepts.

meeting up with fairies tml for a swimmmmmmmmm and cooking korean rice cake for dinner =) alright, motivation to finish up my assignment now! gogogogo!

aim: finish up my sociology assignment tonight! before i continue with another one tml T_T

im looking forward to my weekends! doing expt at minds on sat, going babe's 21st bdae party at night. going for volunteer work on sun at botanic gardens! COOL! ok. more motivation to finish up my work. gogogogo!

No comments: