Friday, September 17, 2010

TRIOS met up for dinner at 15minutes =D we are a camwhore clique, so let the photos speak for itself! hold on to your breath!

nope, look carefully, these arent chocolates! these are actually lip balm. a present from joyce!




TRIOS! (joyce! trios sounds better than LOSERS right? heh!)







ahh! thats the lip balm! opened from the bottom





wheres my food?!

headed to get my mission completed after dinner with the help of joyce and meijuan! off to mac for ice cream!! slurp!











hahha!! our longgggggggggg hairrrrrrrrrrr....
if only everyday is like today!!!! just sit, eat dinner, chill and relax! but sadly, thats not the case. I HAVE TONS OF THINGS TO DO. and i wonder why my engine is stalled?! it keeps stalling i cant get it started. this is badddddddddddddddd.......
I NEED MY SECOND UPPER!!!! I NEED MY SECOND UPPER! GOODBYE! I GO STUDY!

No comments: