Sunday, August 01, 2010

ALRIGHT! I HAVE 101 THINGS TO BLOG ABOUT! shall start with the most recent ones (minus off my 'release-of-employment' reunion because i don't have the photos with me yet)

farewell for me by sulaiman and sahal! =) because i couldnt make it the day before when they celebrated for the rest, they make up one for me! so sweeetttt! =D




they got me a muffin and i get to decorate it!!!! so i wrote 'thank you' for them! and drew some pictures which turn out to be =x you know e pictures are not posted on blog means they jian bu de ren!


reallly sweet of them! THANKS SULAIMAN AND SAHAL! =D



sis's convocation! we waited for 2 hrs for my sis to get on stage for just a mere 15secs! hahaahha! but still, having to see my sis grad is good! it makes me want to grad tooooooo!!!! and my sis looks so pretty in her grad gown! =) and i bump into audrey! ahhahaha! apparently she was working - help grads take photos or smth. haha!




congrats sis! have fun in ur working world =p



we had our dinner at crystal jade at T3! i love going airport! hahahha! it makes me want to go on a holiday! a pity my da jie couldnt join us! it was supposed to be her birthday celebration! but she was stucked with her work =x

NEXT.


PCF golf tournament! the very first time i see sm goh chok tong and all other ministers! haha! it was fun helping out at the event because firstly, there wasnt much to do and secondly, we were all 'buddy-buddy' so it makes working a whole lot happier!



this is my buddy during work! regina =)



our yellow banana shirt!


the massage chair that kept me occupied for quite some time! hahaha!! see, they paid me to sit on a massage chair..heh...and i think im such a noob! hahaha! i was amazed by the kind of facilities that they have. this is actually the changing room equipped with all the moisturizer, perfume, and whatever lotion they have.



the country club where the event was held. was having our lunch while looking at the ministers and MPs play golf. i was stuffed with food the entire day! oh well. event ended at night and home sweet home!


NEXT.


YANGZHENG PRI SCH 105TH ANNIVERSARY!


my dearest primary school that educated me for 6 years! =)



we are the 2001 cohort!



half class of 6d'2001 with our form teacher and chinese teacher! compare with the photo below, my FORM TEACHER has not changed! she still looks the same!

this was taken NINE YEARS AGO!

9 years later....at the same concourse area. its heartwarming to see how much we have all grown. really.
NEXT.
met up with na and ryl for dinner! wanted to eat at kichn (forgot how to spell) but it was full house! so we walked to 15minutes instead!





a pity i had to leave early. so my dinner with the girls lasted for only a mere 30minutes =/ love u girls! meet up again! korean pancake lesson? hahahaha!

No comments: