Wednesday, July 21, 2010

it was work at yewtee yesterday!

my friend was nice enough to fetch me to queenstown mrt station =) AND I FREAKINGLY DROPPED MY LAPTOP WHEN I GOT OFF THE CAR!! *screams I DROPPED MY LAPTOP! OMG! i was so unafraid to unzip the laptop cover just in case i find my laptop in pieces =/ but thank goodness, my laptop survived the fall. *pat on my laptop

mr low picked me up at queenstown mrt station and my "work" started! we drove to science park to check the price for repairing his laptop, stopped by queenstown cinema to wait for his wife, off to tiong bahru market for kuehs and coffee, dropped his wife at ikea, went to his queensway office and BACK TO YEW TEE! so i spent half the day travelling everywhere and im paid for. heh.

its 7 working days this week! but i don't mind helping out on a sunday for the pcf golf tournament. heh. its like an excursion (unless they really ask me to carry tables and chairs)

im going to end my retail job next week! mixed feelings. but i really should rest for 10 days before sch starts all over.

alright. i better go bathe, lunch and make my way to work.

No comments: