Tuesday, July 28, 2009

realised i haven been blogging for ages!!!!

i have ended my work last friday! but i'll still continue to work every monday night =))good money. haha! im going to miss drinking teh peng, yuan yang and milo dinosaur with my colleagues =(

ajisen ramen for dinner last friday =) im so craving for ramen these days. just feel like drinking soup. -slurped =p

i realised im such a lousy girlfriend at times. i got angry with boyfriend just because he didnt call or msg me when he was in orientation camp =x maybe im too used to getting calls and msges frm him it became a habit. im such a loser =/ booo!

went to watch ndp preview with boyfriend on saturday. impromtu activity because bf's dad's colleague's husband happen to have 2 tickets. so we just went ahead to watch since we have nth better to do. AND I SAW JENNY TAN THERE! HOHOHHO! smalllll worldddd!!! nice preview this time round. better than the one i watched 2 yrs back. hee.

sunday was spent massive exercising!!! met na and ryl at ryl's hse. gym-ed followed by swimming!!! and 3hrs just went back like that. and ryl's mummy cooked dinner for us. hee. =))good catching up as well and more photos to be added to my laptop! send me the photos soon ryl!

monday was spent playing badminton with bf in the afternoon, followed by lunch, travelled to ICA building to get my passport, travelled to tampines to get oreo cheesecake for my sis's bdae since bakerzin having 50% off, rushed home for dinner, travelled to workplace to work at night. OMG! seriously tired cox bf and i were rushing from places to places. and he was the innocent one who had to pei me rush everywhere. hahaha!

went clarke quay to find mok for subway lunch and to pass her giraffe! =)nice catching up! off to meet boyfriend at cathay. pei-ed boyfriend for lunch, watched harry potter, walked around and i headed home while bf off to meet his smu friends.

flying off to hongkong tmllllll!!!!! AND I GOT OUTBIDDED FOR TRAUMA PSYCHOLOGY!!! REALLY A TRAUMA FOR ME =((( i want to take trauma psyc!! now have to take biopsychology le! RAHHHHH. nvm. im all motivated! the harder the modules are, the more im motivated!!!!! but before that, let me enjoy my holiday first. hee!!!

No comments: