Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SCH IS STARTING TML!!!!

i still do not have the 'im all ready for school' mood =/

i bet this sem will be tough. taking biopsychology which i dun really like and worse still, im taking stats 2 this sem =// studyyy hard studyyy hard studddyyy doubly hard!

hongkong trip was alright. lazy to upload photos here because they are all in facebook.

started driving lesson! and i already got this 'don't want to drive anymore' feeling =( i hate it when the car stalls...and i panic..and panic even more when theres car behind me =( SIGH. boyfriend! u shall be my driver la. forget abt my driving license. sniff.

and i can barely lift my arms up because they are aching soooo badlllyyyy!!!! 2hrs of cycling with boyfriend yesterday + 1 hr of badminton with boyfriend today + 1.5hrs of hands on steering wheel today = can't lift my arms high up.

i keep having this nausea feeling. it feels so uncomfortable! yucks. GO AWAY U IRRITATING NAUSEA. poof!

No comments: