Sunday, July 19, 2009

AN ACCOMPLISHED DAY!

called my driving instructor in the morning at 9am and he told me to go ubi driving centre NOW because weekends are usually crowded. so i hurriedly ate my breakfast, bathed and off i went out! reached ubi at 11am, applied for my pdl and booked my driving test date. by the time boyfriend came to find me i was almost done with all my application and booking. but still, appreciate ur effort for coming all the way to ubi just to pei me =))

got a call from my sis halfway, telling me to renew my passport cox it has expired! so boyfriend accompanied me to ICA. renewed my passport and off we walked to find a coffee shop which boyfriend claimed that they sells good minced meat noodle. BUT THE QUEUE WAS SUPER LONG we settled for chicken chop instead =/ shared a plate of chicken chop and off we trained to town!

and that starts our ending walking. from wisma to taka to far east to tangs. AND I BOUGHT NTH! how can that be?! seems like i just cant find anything i like =( oh yes, i did buy something! i bought macarons cox its selling at 90cents each so shared 4 with boyfriend. haha! afterwhich, boyfriend accompanied me to tampines to meet ryl and off he went for his dinner with his family. finally met up with RYL! =))) initially i was not intending to exercise with them because i did not bring my shoes and clothes. ended up, ryl lent me her fbt shorts and t shirt, her new blue rubber band, her new socks, her mum's new running shoe! OMG! felt so bu hao yi si =( luckily there wasnt anyone in the gym. so we exercised and did all sorts of things to tone this and that. haha! super funny la, we laid 3 mats on the floor and started doing sit ups and stuff when right opposite us, theres a birthday party ongoing =/ so i assumed everyone saw us =/ went up her hse, waited for ah na to bathe first while ryl's mum heat up tapioca cake for us =) so nice of her mummy! ate a slice each except ah na who ate 2 =p hahaha! usual her. eat alot still so skinny. jealous! even ryl's mum said the same. ahahha! wanted ajisen for dinnerrr!! but by the time we reached tampines mall, it was already 10pm! everyone was starving by then. settled for pastamania in the end. had my favourite miso mushroom pasta =) talked for awhile and we all headed home.

TIRING DAY! did sooo many things todayyy!!!

No comments: