Friday, July 17, 2009

i ate happy meal that day and i got a toy giraffe! so excited to pass it to mok! =)

boyfriend came all the way to yew tee from smu just to train down to lavender with me because i requested that he pick me up from my workplace =p im such a big bully! haha! so he trained like one big round =p and sorrrrryyyy boyfriend because i made u wait 3 hrs for me =/ but thats partially because u ended ur stuff early =p hope my chocolate and little note made u better which i think it did.

finally reached lavender and we went in search of mok's house. haha! took us ages before we found her block and guess what?!! THE GIRAFFE'S LEGS COULD NOT FIT INTO THE LETTER BOX =(( left in disappointment. =(((

walked to golden mile tower in search of yummy thai food. sweet bf suggested going there because he knew i was craving for tom yum soup =)


we shared this yummy pineapple rice!!

authentic clear thai tom soup to satisfy my craving =D -loves

no we didnt drink this. this is just a random shot.


half spring chicken. yummmyyy! fried but it doesnt feel oily. very crispy.



kang kong with belachan. i like this tooooo!
coupled with 2 glasses of fruit juice, this sums up our dinnerrrr!!!
i love today's dinnnerr because i love all the food we had =D thumbs up =)
and off we took a bus home. sat at the rooftop garden as usual before he walked me up to my house =)
love you dear! <3



No comments: