Wednesday, July 15, 2009

just when i said im not going to eat sweet stuff, i ate it the very next morning =/ sometimes life becomes a routine. mundane and nth for me to look forward to =( i need a sweet dose to make me happy. im thinking of taking one day off from work. should i? but even if i take a day off from work, what should i do? no plans. don't mind working actually. because i have nice colleagues and nice boss. but sometimes i think im leading an aimless life. its home after work, or going out after work. return home, bathe n i sleep and the cycle repeats. is that how im spending my 3 mths of holiday? but its abit too late to say now. BECAUSE SCHOOL IS STARTING SOON! =/

craving for my tom yum soup!!!! even though i had tom yum seafood ban mian yesterday, thats still not satisfying! =( i hope my mummy cooks it today.

yesterday was sushi ling's last day at work. so saddening! but nvm, can still keep in contact =)) TAKE CARE!!!! =D

No comments: