Wednesday, June 03, 2009

today is the best day ever!

colleagues were either on course, on leave or left early. haha! so that just left with 3 temp staff running the office. hee. we were all mass convo-ing on msn. watching videos, playing music. but of course we had all done our work. hee.

phone rang
phonecall: hello, do you have jennifer's number?
nate: oh, give me a moment, i check the number for you
me to nate: (helped to check the number) 6760 6233
nate: okay! the number is 6760 6233
shiling to me: EH! ISNT THAT OUR OFFICE NUMBER?
me: but there wrote this number leh..
shiling: oh ya..our office is 6762 6233
nate: no leh..our office is 6760 6233...
me: how u noe?
nate: i use the office phone to call my handphone =/

2 mins later
phonecall: hello? can i speak to jennifer?
3 of us: oops!

moral of story. never leave the office alone with all temp staff.

boyfriend is flying offfff tml!!! =(((( taking half day off from work just to spend some time with him before sending him off at the airport. as requested by him. haha!

No comments: