Thursday, June 04, 2009

bf came all the way to yewtee just to pick me up =) drove to his grandma's hse to get dvd then to fetch his bro from sch then back to his house to pick up his parents. dim sum for lunch!

during lunch
bf's dad: we (uncle n auntie) were guessing whether u will be sad later not...will u?
me: hahah!! okay la...
bf's dad: okay only ah...
me: haha

hah! what am i suppose to say leh. im too shy.

went back to his hse. slack for awhile. and i insisted my doggie to be brought along for his trip. haha!

and while helping boyfriend to put his charger into his bag
me: (unzip the bag) no space leh
bf's mum: try other side
me: (unzip other side)
bf's mum: wah! how come got soft toy inside. he bring u go on holiday ah..haha..
me: (paiseh)

headed to airport. waited for joel before they checked in. had our dinner at popeyes before they boarded the plane.

as bf walked away
bf's dad: EH NIC! Y U NVA HUG UR GF?!!
bf: (paiseh)
joel's sisters: NIC!! Y U NVA HUG HER?!
bf: (paiseh)

HAHA! see..i got such a concrete block bf...=/

20 days to go!



No comments: