Sunday, May 31, 2009

mon
work + dinner at billy bomber with nic.

our plan to have billy bomber was finally put forth. finally had our milkshake =)

tue
work + dinner at manhattan with doris

my good friend in primary school =) its amazing how we only met up for 4 times in 7-8years and still able to maintain our friendship. haha! but due to that reason, we always have lots to catch up each time we meet up. and we decided to fix every thursday as our meeting day.

wed
work + dinner at home

thurs
work + dinner at settler's cafe with uni friends

met my new og for arts camp. and because allena couldnt make it for the dinner, i went there alone to meet the other people. and because i knew none of them, i just stood near a group of people i assume is my 'new og mates' and i made a call to the ogl. AHA! i was right when i saw one girl picked up the phone and i just walked over and went HI. and everyone just started talking and the usual qns 'whats ur major? what modules u taking?' started popping out. SEE! I MAKE NEW FRIENDS FAST =p settled in settler's cafe. dinnered and played games. sat near the river and talked for an hour or so before we headed home. nice people to have in my og =) looking forward to arts camp!!! a pity i had to give precamp a miss =((

fri
work + dinner at tcc with friends

it was a one and a half hour journey to the airport from my workplace =/ but for the sake of my dear friends, i just went down =) im so sweet..i know. haha! dinnered, usual talks and updates, exercised our hands and home! its weird seeing sooo many people in airport at 11.30pm. yakun was full house! we all thought it was still early. it seems like everyone is taking night flight. I WANT TO GO ON A HOLIDAY TOO!

sat
went nic's house in the late morning and his mum bought me a white skirt =) hee. headed to club21 sales, met up with his mum and we both went digging for clothes. haha! literally digging for clothes =/ and i managed to find a nice berms for bf. hee. $70 for that berms! and that was the last piece left! and so happened it was the right size. haha! the jeans were alot cheaper and more worth it thou. paid up for the items and we left. im just amazed at the way bf's family spend. i bet they bought like 30items from the sales which amount to $xxxx. i think they have enough clothes to last for a couple of years. heh. anw, cabbed down to taka to find bf's dad and we both went walking around. oh! i met zhenyu on the way too! haha. walked everywhere in town. from taka to wheelock to paragon to wheelock again to paragon again to taka again.

i wanted jap cuisine so we settled for dinner at sun & moon.

hah! the food came with an hour glass! i was still telling bf he had to finish eating his food given the time limit. haha.

my hokkaido ramen. pardon my shaky hands.

apple & mango vinegar! don't ask me whats a cherry doing inside.

bf was guai enough to let me take a photo.
carried on walking around!!! settled in coffee club for dessert!! my stomach decided to make some space for dessert since bf is going on a holiday for super long. so i thought we shld have a nice dinner and a nice dessert before he flies off.



YUMMY YUMMY! we shared this =) melted white chocolate with raspberry sorbet. we had a glass of ice macademia latte as well. forgot to take a photo of it. hee.

headed home after that!




today

dad started to complain because i have not been eating dinner at home. haha! and he also complained why i didnt tell him my results. ahha! oh ya, speaking about that. results out! actually everything roughly turn out to be what i hope to get. but my social psyc was a disappointment! i was so disturbed by it i felt like reviewing my paper. haha! i thought i could have gotten an A....and i got a B+...RAHH! oh well...nvm...at least i pulled up my cap. WORK HARDERRRR NEXT SEM! and yes, so i decided to accompany my parents to my godmother and grandmother's house. then we had dinner at bukit timah food centre. nice satay bee hoon there! haha! although my mum says it didnt taste as nice as the one she had at dunno what place but i guess its good enough for me. im not really a critic when it comes to food. and i saw bf's uncle and aunty there. hee. and home after that!

THIS SUMS UP MY ENTIRE WEEK!

tml i'll start work without bf! so from tml onwards, i need to rely on myself!

ps: it also means i have the computer to myself. whahah! =p

alright. shall stop here. long post!

No comments: