Sunday, May 24, 2009

boyfriend came to pick me up at 10.30am! had our lunch, walked around marina square and caught 'night at the museum' with his family. went expo because there's crocs sales! selling really cheaply at the price of $10-25. but it was already the last day of the sales, given the kiasu nature of singaporeans, the better looking crocs were long gone. home after that!

work tml! =) working isnt as bad when u can go mousehunting, play waka waka, play restaurant city. hee. although it can get boring at times, but time seems to pass faster.

one day im going to read through all my previous entries! this little blog of mine has followed me since i was in sec 3. my blog has seen me through the days when im happy and sad. it has seen me grow up. it contains soo many things that had happened these few years, sometimes it makes me think back of the past.

No comments: