Friday, January 23, 2009

went bugis in e late morning but i guess im too early! because half of bugis street wasnt open then. hah! so went jurong east station to meet boyfriend...and boyfriend has finally ORD-ED.yay! we ended up visiting joel in his hall, stayed for awhile and i went for my rp...BUT..this is the irritating part...they didnt say that those who signed up last sem cant do so for this sem...and i went and they told me i did the test before so cant do it again..rahhh! luckily boyfriend was with me...otherwise i'll be alone...so boyfriend and i had ramily burger and some potato wedges for lunch...and went engine's mac to kill some time while waiting for 4pm for my social psyc lecture...if only boyfriend studies in nus too..that will be so cute...rahhh...nvm...

valerie!! if u happen to read my blog...u know when is SMU BUSINESS ORIENTATION?!!!=p

anw...after lecture..met og for steamboat dinner at bugis!

The end!

No comments: