Saturday, January 24, 2009

RAHHHHH!! im bored! =(

i decided i shall play all i can till next wed! then i will settle down and STUDY HARD! pull cap pull cap pull cap!

went bugis AGAIN =/ my da jie didnt want to accompany there so the next best alternative to turn to is BOYFRIEND! hah! bought my skirt but it was kind of loose when i tried it at hm...oh well..i'll figure a way out to wear it...and i happen to bump into my cousin and her bf..hah! walked from bugis to sim lim and to little india station and home! boyfriend came over to my place in an attempt to help me connect my laptop to the printer but then..it only works when my home's computer is on...but better than nth...the computer in my house is super laggggy that it can take me an hr to print my lecture notes =/

cny is coming! but i don't feel much abt it =/

hmm...is clubbing really that bad? do guys go touching every girls they see? i always thought it is okay for boyfriend to go clubbing so long as he knows what and what not to do...but friends always give me the stunned look like 'you mean u let ur bf club?' okay nvm random thoughts. no worries i still trust my boyfriend and i get all the assurance i ever need so it didnt worry me too much. at least he tries to check his phone frequently in club so as to reply my msg if there is any. and he still answers my call when i call him and he keeps me updated of what he is doing. so in short...i give boyfriend the freedom and boyfriend gives me the assurance. so we are all happy =p

No comments: