Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I FELT SO ALONE TODAYYY!!!!

tell me who on earth will vomit when they have cramps..yea..pain until you vomit...i think this only happen to me =((( so saddening...it's the worst thing that can happen when u vomit and you are all alone and horrible ppl that walked past seemed ignorant/oblivious to their surroundings until a nice girl offered me tissue paper...and worst still...u have such a bad cramps and you still have to sit through an hr of tutorial...omg..that hr long of tutorial seemed 100hrs long...practically nth was registed in my brain except the word PAIN. rahhh! hate cramps! and it had to happen when im 1hr30mins away from hm. i probably wont be able to make it hm in this state. so i had no choice but to call my daddy to pick me up frm sch. nice daddy came all the way from hougang just to pick me home. at last, someone i can rely on when im really sick.

so while waiting for my dad to pick me up, i just rested on a bench...and im so unglam la! i was in too much a pain to bother abt my image anyway...haha..i just rested my head on the table with my hair falling all over face..haha! and this group of guys just had to sit at the table that im resting on when the table beside me was obviously empty...but it didnt bother me either...i just continued resting that way till my dad called me and i dragged myself down...got into the car and i just lie there and slept all the way hm...and so, i missed 2 lectures =(

and im conditioned! i dunwan to eat kueh lapis anymore..because i vomitted that out this morning and eating it makes me feel like im eating the vomit =/ eeewww...

No comments: