Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY BOYFRIEND! =D

yay! left house early in the morning to get chocolate muffins and off to meet boyfriend at kovan to pei him choose specs...wanted to get cupcakes from clark quay but a change in plan...off we headed to PS..walked around and we went Tao's for lunch...my treat! haha! thats really once in a blue moon..=p and i had a hard time finding nice places to eat although im not sure whether boyfriend likes eating there..cox i feel otherwise..hah..okay nvm..pictures of food!


bacon and mushroom gratin which is meant to spread on bread.


fruit salad!


some farmboy salad or smth


my pumpkin soup!


boyfriend's mushroom soup!


my rose apple tea and boyfriend's grape mallow tea


my baked flounder with cheese...not too bad...


blame it on boyfriend's photographic skills..hahha..look so unappetising...it's suppose to spicy stingray..really spicy..haha..e pic look like some curry...


chocolate fondue!



creme brulee

and it was super funny when raymond msged me during lunch..haha! he said smth like his lighter has always been obedient and it will be when i use it and hope my surprise would be a success...HAHA! and of all time, boyfriend picked up my phone and read the msg when it came and he asked me what he meant..and i started laughing at raymond's msg and told him boyfriend read the msg...so the next msg that came was 'oops, i think i sent to the wrong person' hah! okay..dunno if u all can get it..but it was really funny...

after we had lunch, we strolled to orchard in search of present for boyfriend's friend...hah.okay..which is also my sj senior...finally bought it SOMEWHERE then we went shopping around for clothes...tried alot of clothes but all doesnt look good...WHERE'S MY CNY CLOTHES??! was checking my phone when i read na's msg and of all time, boyfriend had to read it again...haha..the msg says 'good luck for the surprise for cct' or smth like that...and this boyfriend went...'oh? so wheres my surprise?' boyfriend is just like a small kid...a 21 year old kid...

and our initial plan to go henderson wave was called off!!!! RAHHHHHHH!!! BECAUSE THE BUS TO MT FABER DOESNT OPERATE ON A WEEKDAY! RAHHHHH!!! so sad =( ended up, we went to eat smth n went vivo to walk around...and finallyyyy...we sat at the rooftop garden at night...and my poor muffins that hid inside my bag for the entire afternoon finally saw the moonlight...hahah! so i poked in the candle and lighted it with raymond lee's wind resistant lighter =) and there i presented boyfriend with the chocolate muffin. THE END. oh! and of course my little present that i spent 2 weeks doing.

No comments: