Thursday, March 16, 2006

alamak....im so bored...which explains y im back here again to blog...attempted to paint my nails...it turned out disastrous...i seriously think my left hand cant paint my right hand...n e nail remover ate up e wood...i meant...i used e nail remover to remove e paint on my nails...then i left e tissue stained wif nail remover on e table made of wood...n hu noes...sum chemical reaction took place n ate off a small bit of e wood...oh no...hope my mum doesnt see it...im tryin hard to camouflage tat eaten up spot....=x

oh no....is dinner time soon...which mean it is eatin time again...=x goodness...i think i've been eatin like nuts for e past few daes...keep eatin n eatin...dun even dare to stand on e weighin machine le...pls dun let me grow fat...!!! =x

No comments: