Thursday, March 16, 2006

im finally back again to blog...nth much happened either...went to my ah ma hse wif my mum yesterdae...was on bus 83...when i saw a familiar grp of ppl...got off e bus n this familiar grp of ppl was starin at me...n i was starin back at em...then i realise they are ppl frm mjc cox i saw e 180cm dance partner n a few others tat were frm sargas...hahax..so qiao...anywae..went to my ah ma hse...was pressin e doorbell for ages before my ah ma finally opened e door..she thought it was sum sales person...so she didnt wan to open...hahax...i got furnie ah ma...anywae...i sat there n help to warm e seats..hehex...then my cousin came...n we started crappin for hours...then home for dinner...

oh ya...received an invitation card frm zhonghua...hahax....hafta go back sch for prize givin ceremony...whahahhax....*grinx* i think is for e colours award de ba...=p

hey...guess wad...i dreamt of my prospective mr right last last night...hahax...he's tall n tanned...erm..not too ugly...still presentable...hahax...=p but i dreamt of him last night..=( it was a happy endin..but apparently..it doesnt appear to be..watever lar...not of my concern...=x n ya...i was askin my mum how many bf she had...n her reply was...'i cant rmb...too many' hahax..i think got more than 10...my mummy so havoc...she sae those only playplay onli...e only serious relationship was wif my dad...hmm....n my dad waited for my mum for 6 years!! goodness...didnt noe i got such patient dad...hahax...=)

n lastly...i wan to sae a BIG THANKEW to tingxuan!!! =) ur entry was touchin yea?...hehex...=) thx for ya comfortin n everything...=) *hugs*

No comments: