Friday, March 17, 2006

went to my grandma hse wif my mum n sis todae...it was a super long journey...frm punggol all e way to teck whye...my grandma n my aunty were packin sum stuff to burn to my grandpa n sum other ancestor on qin ming jie when we reached...helped em wif e things...

i think my grandma is such a strong woman...yes she does get sad over e death of my grandpa...but she doesnt rely on anyone...as in..she lives alone now...there's no one to take care of her...n furthermore there's this period of time when we couldnt visit her cox my ah gong just passed away...n it isnt 49daes yet...aiyah..there's so much more things to sae..but i dunnoe how to put in words...my grandma is just so diff frm my ah ma...my ah ma got all her daughters n sons n grandchildren to accompany her everydae...e moment she cry...everyone rushed to her n comfort her...is like...she's well taken care of...n sumtimes...ppl take it for granted...hmm...

anywae...we left my grandma hse n took buses home...e bus was so packed wif ppl tat we stood all e way frm woodlands to punggol...had dinner then accompanied my sista to rivervale mall to buy her piano bk...but hu noes...e shop had closed down...became a bank alreadi...watever...so we decided to walk our way to compasspt...hehex...we were like 2 crazy gurls on e street...luffin like mad...i was tellin my sis tat when i get angry...i use e word 'peanut butter'...cox it sounds so much more civilised than those vulgarities...then my sis was luffin her heads off...n she wanted to think of one word to use also..so she came up wif chrysanthum...hahax! n so we crapped our way to compasspt...walk ard e mall...n took a bus back home...

No comments: