Friday, February 17, 2006

home alone again..seriously...i hate e idea of being alone at home...is not nice at all...last time can still crap wif my mum...but now..cum home also no one de...went home alone...open e door alone...watch teevee alone...aiyox...todae was so reluctant to go to sch..cos is endin at 3.30pm...but i guess still okie lar...just e thought of e long hr...make me feel sianx...todae SPE we played ultimate frisbee...it was quite fun thou...had e draw wif e opponent...hahax...then lesson carried on as usual...then my cg was decidin where to go tomolo...lots of idea...go pasir ris cycle...roller blade...go bugis shoppin...go orchard shoppin...go kayakin...go playt badminton...cant seem to make up their mind...but i think 06s11 rox! cos we realli a 'one for all and all for one' class...hahax...go anywhere also together...late for lectures n tutorials n still stroll our way into e LTs n classes...we also got good Civics tutor...took a class pic usin her phone...n she showed us her bf photos...hahax...=)

im so proud of myself todae..cos i stayed back in sch todae to do my phy homework...hmm...=) n guess wad...i failed my FIRST physics test...sad case...anywae...only got 4 passes only lar..so i aint tat bad...console myself...hahax...=)

No comments: