Thursday, February 16, 2006

im currently stone-ing at home now...no one is at home...only me n e teevee...me n e com...me n my homework...haixxx...i was so excited to cum home todae...cos finally sch ended at 12.50pm...cox i didnt go for canoeing...since i not stayin at tp anymore le...no pt goin ba..cos they choosing for ppl to enter sch team...so i go also pointless...so tengming...dun sae i do things nva you shi you zhong hor! reach home...ate sumthin light...watch teevee...bathe...do homework....watch teevee...online...boring! oh ya...yesterdae was rushin my econs homework...so i skipped my recess..n lunch...n later on in e evenin...i didnt have my dinner also...n guess wad...i went to weigh myself todae...hahax...lost half a kg...44.5kg...hehehex...nearin 44 soon...then 43!!! =p hmm...is it true tat in a relationship...a gurl will grow to love e guy more as days passes...while e guy grow to love e gurl lesser?? tat's a belief tat many gurls hold...cos they alwaes tell me tat...hmm...can tat someone prove me wrong...?

hmm....been havin late dinners nowadae...cos my mama had to go my ah ma from mon to fri...7plus am in e morin till 6plus pm in e evenin...sounds like workin hrs...but anywae...had to look after my ah ma..cos she still emotionally unstable...so everydae my mum rush to my ah ma hse to take care of her...rush back home to take care of us...sumtimes see her like so tired liddat...=(

anywae...im so peeved at this particular person...hu hold no regards for gurls...livin in her own generation...thinkin guys are better than gurls...thinkin im dumb n i cant study...say tat im a bad tempered person...sayin tat my L1R5 could haf been worse if those RI n RGS students taken e o's wif us...even before i take my o's result...she alreadi told me tat if i failed my o's...i can alwaes retake again...n ask me not to hold too high an expectation...in case i disappoint myself...although there was sum effort in her sayin she will help me celebrate if i do well...but well...=X n she alwaes appear to be so shocked to hear tat i take HCL despite e fact of me tellin her more than 3 times...which apparently..she cant seem to rmb...she only rmb guys....n dun care of e gurls...when she herself is a woman too...wad an irony...i think e worst part is how she manage to belittle u...n make u feel a small fry...n how she alwaes despise sjab...thinkin our first aid is useless...argh....is gettin on my nerve!!!

No comments: