Friday, June 14, 2013

officially unemployed!!

LAST DAY OF WORK!!! =D


mixed feelings actually. I think ill definitely miss working as an RO with prison. probably the best working environment ever. carefree, awesome bosses and colleagues. I guess work will only be real when i start work formally with msf...

this is damn funny. these cards came about because one of my colleague who is leaving as well, gave me a farewell card. so i felt really bad not giving her a card in return, soooo....i turned n looked at the blue paper prison files (files that have been used before and i planned to discard em) on my desk and decided to make cards out of it. i went to the printer and took plain paper, took markers from stationary box and started my art and craft session. and since i made a card for one colleague alr, i decided to make for everyone as well!  So these are cards made using office resources =x


gonna miss u table! goodbyebye!

No comments: