Friday, June 07, 2013

im counting down. another 4.5 working days and i will be leaving this place! omg. while half of me thinks that im gonna miss working at prison, the other half just cant wait to leave and embark on my new job! =) and it has been a dreadful weeek for me, because for the entire week, i basically sat in office and did bare minimal. not because im lazy, but there's just no work for me to do at this moment....and i felt so unproductive and useless. zzzzz. i think my brain has all turned rusty.

and this BGC just got to pissed me off ydae. omg. this agent just called me and went 'hello! you have no leaves in june leh'. i was like 'come again?! what is it again?' (thinking to myself why would someone even start a convo like that, and yes, WHY I GOT NO LEAVES?!). and the funniest part was, i just signed my contract that very morning, and now they are calling me to say that i am not entitled to my pro-rated leaves in june when the contract that i just signed stated otherwise. and the thing is, my colleague who came in the same time as me was given the pro-rated leaves, so why the difference? and for the past two contracts that i signed with them, they pro-rated the leaves. so whats the problem now?!

and yes, so they tried to explain to me how they did their calculation and i was like 'huh, is that the way to calculate?'. the silly agent actually calculated by combining the days i have worked in my past 2 contracts, and using that as the basis to calculate my leaves. so instead of calculating it as per contract, she somehow came up with her 'new' method of calculating and therefore concluded that there shouldnt be leave for me in june. ok abit complicated. but the end story is that, their calculation didnt make sense and after my manager spoke to them did it dawn upon them that yes, their calculation didnt make sense. and hence, i should be given the pro-rated leaves. and so after one whole morning of clarifying, its back to what it was originally. seriously, if you people have thought about your calculation earlier, all these clarification and confusion would have been avoided. and this is just one issue out of many others. think before you speak people. and there was one time they sent me an email with the subject heading 'PLEASE SEND IT BACK TO ME BY XX DATE' (mind you, they caps the whole subject head), and worse still, their content read 'if you do not send by xx date, we will withhold your salary' like helllo?! could you phrase your sentence abit more polite? and the funniest part was, i was not even the intended recipient for the email! the agent sent to me by mistake. rawr.

i seriously think if anyone has to find a recruitment agency, never ever go to them like really. please don't. they just cant handle even the simplest matter. and come to think abt it again, i cant believe i signed my contract against the wall at punggol plaza last year. how unprofessional is that. *roll eyes to the moon and back

RAWR.

ok enough of complaining. and now i cant rmb what else i wanted to say -_-''

No comments: