Thursday, May 23, 2013

off day!

YES I AM ON LEAVE TODAY! =DDD AND I WENT ON AN EXCURSION TO THE SOUTH EAST ASIA AQUARIUM =D AND I WENT IN PAYING AT STUDENT PRICE! my nus matrix card still works! =) 

the dolphin was really adorable. it just came swimming towards us, and stood there as if it was waiting for us to take a shot of it =)
 i always thought thats the eyes and mouth when i was younger =x

 sea nettle
 mr grumpy cuttlefish
 sea jellies that reminded me of cells in our bodies

starfish waving HELLO!

the aquarium was prettttttyyyyy =)))) i really felt like a kid going on a school excursion because i was intrigued with most of the stuff there, and i left the aquarium feeling a teeny weeny bit knowledgeable *thumbs up

and dinner was sushi and salmon sashimi. totally primed by the marine creatures *grins

and yes, i have decided to accept MSF's offer and reject path light's offer. i hope thats the right decision to make *deep thoughts

No comments: