Friday, May 24, 2013

happy PH!

the thought of dragging myself to wake up at 8.30am to go for therapy at 10.30am kind of suck. and so the alarm rang, and i continued lying on bed, turned to my left, checked my phone and my eyes lit up instantly. THERAPY IS CANCELLED! WHAT?!! REALLLY?!! WOOOHOO! so it turned out that momo felt sick, so i had the day off!!!! ok, i can't express how happy i was. so i got all excited and walked to the kitchen. saw my mom preparing breakfast and i offered to help! we were trying to make waffles once again, but you know what, it failed again. so waffles turned to pancakes at the end of the day.
looked at the many pieces of pancakes man. just for daddy, mummy and i! i ate 4 pieces and the rest went my parents' tummies. heh.

so morning was good for me. no therapy, and awesome breakfast to kick start the day! =) and then it was a nice afternoon spent at ryl's house, doing our scrapbooks till night =)

No comments: