Friday, February 17, 2012

vday present from bf!


vday present from me! it has a name, called spongebob.


we went watch shopping together last week, and we spent like 2 hours walking around just 4 to 5 shops before we finally decided on our watches. bf went down alone to collect the watches yesterday and because i needed to adjust the chain of my watch, he used his wrist as benchmark =x take it positively, his wrist is as SMALL as MINE. bleah.


done with exchanging of gifts and we shared this yummmy breakfast at tcc.





hey! ur first appearance on my blog =)


done with gifts and food before we finally settled down to do our thesis work till evening. I FEEL SO NOT CONFIDENT ABOUT MY THESIS. ITS.......cant find a word for it =( i just cant wait to get it over and done with. finish my 2 exams and GRAD!


headed thai express for dinnnnner before we headed home.


being with bf makes me laugh like how i laugh when im with fairies. its uncontrollable and i can laugh the entire day. its just so comfortable to be with you i just blabber nonsense all the time and look silly in front u. love you dear!

No comments: