Sunday, May 08, 2011

nike run with my sis =) the so called 'goddness' run because it's a run just for girls..hahaha! seriously bimbotic run because girls were running with cameras?! =/ and we get trophies and flowers after the run. hahahha! and there were this whole bunch of bangla workers crowding right at the starting line with their cameras and busy snapping photos of girls running. seriously, what the...





tired us after running...

heh. my very tight schedule today. met my friend for lunch at 12.30pm, home by 2.30pm and left for marina barrage for nike run at 3pm. home at 8pm and out again at 8.45pm for ben's 21st birthday! =) and starbucks with guan ning and zhen yuan till 1+ am and home at 2am! tired to the max.


me: i think i have such a common face i don't really leave an impression on ppl
zhenyuan: u do. u are like soooo fair.
me: =/

No comments: