Tuesday, December 14, 2010

lets backtrack a little....

Saturday
helped out at camp mumbo =) and believe it or not, it's my first time sitting on a lorry! HAHA! im such a noob. my entire saturday was just spent at east coast park and at deyi secondary with the kids. THE KIDS WERE SO ADORABLE I FELT LIKE HUGGING THEM. and theres a 3 year old girl who came for the camp as well!! but trust me, the facilitators were worn out baby sitting her. heh. heng im just a helper. go there to play with the kids only.

Sunday
headed to benjamin's house in the morning. played monopoly deal while waiting for the cadets to prepare their food for picnic. and what with the craze over monopoly deal nowadays eh? i see people playing monopoly deal while waiting for train?! omg. hasnt this game been in the market for like very long? anyway, headed to marina barrage for our picnic and kite flying =)



i swear i feel so old when i went back! but it was good in a way because i got to noe more of my little juniors now. AND I SWEAR IM NOT GOING TO BE UNDER THE SUN ANYMORE! so much for wanting to turn dark! tgyc camp got me dark a little! then an entire day spent at east coast during mumbo camp got me darker. THEN, kite flying at marina barrage got me roasted! now im like some aunty who seeks for shelter under the sun =/
monday
behavioural observation session at the family's house today. i would very much want to do something to help their son and i hope they hire me! but a part of me feels scared because im afraid im not up for the role as a therapist. well, lets see how it goes eventually. headed to yew tee at night for work and home sweet home! going out everyday + under the hot sun + slping late at night + waking up early in the morning = FALL SICK =(
today
met up with meijuan to shop around bugis =)

No comments: