Wednesday, December 08, 2010

its meet up for the TRIOS! =)) WE HAVE NOT MET FOR 2 FREAKING LONG MONTHS! that seems so longgg! and as a result of that, we talked like we nva talked before...hahah!!













nice meeting up with the TRIOS! hugss!

i cant help but to dig out the past photos when we were still working at stradivarius....reminiscing man...damn, and i think i grew fatter comparing this old photo and the current one =x its time to diet man!


i've already chopped joyce to go run with me! MJ U ARE INVITED TOO!


and i went NEX with my mum today! it wasnt as BIG as what other people said but it was pretty alright la. and its damn funny just now when my daddy and mummy were both trying to make my hair. cox i bought this funny looking don't know call what thing to make my hair and i cant do it on my own!! and im amazed by my dad because he seemed more pro than my mum in making my hair! hahahaha!!

No comments: