Friday, August 06, 2010

RELEASE OF EMPLOYMENT! photos are finally in, so i can update a little =)

joyce came stradi to find mei and i to CELEBRATE the last day of work!

polaroid shot with yali inside stockroom =)

my darling joyce =p

my dear meijuan! my motivation to work during the last 2 weeks after joyce left! haha!

say goodbye to wearing all black and our dear stradivarius tag!


photo with nadine

presents from sahal and yali!
alright! that marks the end of my retail job! im glad i made reallly good friends there. friends who are so similar to me, friends whom i can clique easily =) stay in contact darling joyce and dear meijuan! learnt quite abit of stuff there which is good. a very different experience from my usual temp job.

catwalk activity during work! we barely had much time to think what to wear, so we just grabbed and changed. but it was fun! hahaha!

my random visit to shop to find meijuan

No comments: