Monday, August 09, 2010

friend said i have not been updating my blog (although i JUST updated 3 days ago), so i shall talk some nonsense here.

i want to lose weight (again)! HAHA! my weight fluctuates, why cant it just stay there?! roars! perhaps that gave me the motivation to run to punggol jetty (and back) like twice in three days. and im contemplating to run tml morning (i can wake up in time ie).

SCHOOL IS STARTING TML! oh mannnnnnnnn...thats reallly fast! i need to get my studying mood BACKKKK! i need to get used to leaving house 1.5hrs earlier! come to think abt it, i do miss arts canteen waffle and coffee. alright, that will be my motivation!

i realised the importance of __________ (fill in the blank)

HAHA! ok, ignore me. im talking nonsense. OH YES! HAPPY NATIONAL DAY! I CAUGHT A GLIMPSE OF THE FIREWORKS! heh!

the underground feeling.

No comments: