Monday, July 05, 2010

IM ALL ALONE IN OFFICE NOW! because its holiday due to youth day! and my boss left the office for another office. SO IM HERE SHAKING LEGS!

to think that i spent my morning cabbing from woodlands to punggol to yew tee. EXPENSIVE CAB FARE! i went out of house without a single cent because i thought i could just withdraw money from the atm right? so i took a bus to woodlands this morning and wanted to board the train. buttttt, my ezlink card was low on cash so i had to top up. and to my horror, there was something wrong and i couldnt top up my card using nets. so i decided to withdraw money then. and to my horror AGAIN, all posb and dbs atm were down!! the security guard at dbs bank told me their system is down island wide. AHH BEST! stranded at woodlands! want to take cab to yew tee also cannot because i cant nets anyway. so i had to cab home to take money and back again. SO RETARDED LA. and i finally reached the office at 10.30am! hahah! i was supposed to reach at 9.30am. but my boss nice ah. he told me to write 9am on the timesheet =) haha!

i just printed my resignation letter for my retail job. haha! actually im just leaving 2 weeks earlier than the stipulated date. haha! too much of conflicts within a small little store. yet another experience. i think the working world is bad. everyone is just plastic. superficial. and i don't like it.

No comments: