Thursday, March 25, 2010

ahhh damn! im like stoning in library now!

i dun feel like reading through my health psyc assignment ANYMORE! so sick of it =/ i think im done with it, but somehow, i feel it isnt good enough...its freaking 40%! i don't want to screw it up...ahhhh...coming up with stress intervention is turning me nuts...i think i can use the intervention on myself -_-'' booooo! im so so so sooo tireddddddd....woke up at 6am today because i had meeting at 8am in sch! =/ but oh well, at least we managed to come up with a design for our toy and start our 15 pages report abt it...eeeks!

and yesterday was my visit around engineering...HAH! is like soooo BIG! bigger than arts! and its seriously located on a mountain. climbed tons steps, and we even stopped midway to buy drinks and continue climbing...u noe, its like climbing bukit timah hill and they have a ranger station midway? hahaha! totally hilarious....either my engineering friends doesn't noe the presence of lift or simply because there is no way up other than climbing..but im absolutely sure THERE SHOULD BE A LIFT HIDDEN SOMEWHERE....

im waiting for rouisanna to come find me in the lib! lallalalallalall ~~ im going nutss...

stop me from getting paranoid? i think im losing my mind soonnnnnnnnnn! ahhhhh!

cant wait for this sem to be overrrrrrrrrrrr! its soooo dragggyyyy i cant stand it...must be because we had our recess week earlier thats y my second half of sem seems never ending...

totally random post! back to reading through my health psyc assignmentttttt! T_T

No comments: